Saturday 21 January 2012

Want....

Another beautiful day, I hope that you are able to absorb it in some way. However if you, like myself are probably spending more time wielding a tape measure and a sledge hammer doing renovations don't despair!!
Firstly - apologies for poor, grainy, image BUT I had to share this. I was going through books with a friend looking for inspiration for her home and then WOW this room.
I love the relaxed uncomplicated nature of this ensuite/bedroom. I immediately took a photo of the photo (as you do)  I can just see myself retreating to a room like this.
Have a nice week end what ever you do.
x

2 comments:

  1. I too love the room. Thank you so much for sharing. What a beautiful space you have created my very first visit here I will follow on my way out so I know my path back here. Perhaps you will find the time to come visit me soon and do the same. I look forward to engaging more throughout the year and beyond. Take care. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Special K, thank you for your lovely words - sorry about the long response time, have had an ongoing mail issue but seem to have it sorted now.
      Thanks for visiting, look forward to hearing from you again.
      Na

      Delete