Tuesday 24 January 2012

Positive thoughts


I have been struck down with the flu and I am lying in bed for the second day.....thinking of all the things I am supposed to be doing.....I got up this morning determined to take my kids to first day of school and then go to work.....my body had other ideas......it was right, by the time I'd walked to the kitchen ( it's not a big house) hugged two children I was ready to lie back down.
Sometimes life seems to throw you a curve ball at the most inconvenient times and it would be easy to get all melancholy about it but really what will that achieve??


My Mum called in on her way to work and gave a bottle of freshly squeezed orange juice, the gift in itself made me feel better. So here's to finding something you can do when you think you can't do anything.
x









No comments:

Post a Comment