Tuesday 17 January 2012

Old and New

2012 here ready or not! Clearly I'm not quite ready as I am about to share my Saturday morning adventures and today is Tuesday (that's me whispering it) so already behind the eight ball!
Had an early start to the day, headed into Powerhouse Markets to catch up with Kara and Frankie and pick up some beautiful bits plus fresh herbs, bread, heirloom tomatoes and of course there was coffee, before, during and after!


Little Lucy Espresso, Ipswich Rd Moorooka, perfect halfway point for a really good flat white.







Arrived at Powerhouse Markets and the place is pumping! Pineapple anyone?


Found Kara and all her fabulous pieces, what is it about linen, porcelain and glass, mmmmm my happy place.

Talking about happy places, quick stop off for one more quite coffee to absorb the morning activities.





Last stop Flower Markets, check out these roses.....words fail me. So it's now 10am and I am heading back to the shop, not bad for a few hours work (yes work) x






2 comments:

  1. Looks as though you had a fabulous Saturday! Those roses look heavenly! K xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was, I need to escape more often.
    x

    ReplyDelete