Saturday 3 March 2012

Balance & Harmony


Hands up who would like a little of the above??

I was reading somewhere recently where someone was asking the question can there be too much symmetry?

My immediate thought was no. 

I love a sense of balance and harmony and for me balancing things out creates that harmony.
Strangely enough though when I'm playing with vignettes I like objects in 3's....

This photo is from one of our stockist so stay tuned for some gorgeous new stock coming, but
I thought this would be a good image to test the symmetry limit.

I'm interested to hear your thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. Personally, I don't like everything too matchy-matchy or symmetrical but that's just me. I have a more eclectic style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoy visiting eclectic spaces, you can feel the energy it produces.

      Delete