Thursday 19 April 2012

Sassafras


As one occasion passes another is on the horizon. We are very fortunate to have limited numbers of Glasshouse Mother's Day Limited Edition candle - SASSAFRAS, blackberry and tea rose. As always smells divine. This is going to be huge, it is already in House & Garden as well as on The Beauty Directory, a go to website for the entire beauty industry has also featured Sassafras as their top pic for mother’s day.
It includes a gorgeous little cosmetic bag, very Cath Kidston, very adorable. RRP $43
Seriously be quick on this one.

Now of course there needs to be fleurs, Chrysanthemum are the traditional Mother's Day flower - I know you're thinking yes traditional but a tad boring???
Don't despair, Chrysanthemum Disbuds are here to save the day - I bought some last week at the auctions and the photo below I took this morning...proof is in the pudding people (pudding, what a great idea)


Now I just need to get my kids to read this and all will be well.
x
ps: call/reply/message me if you would like to order any flowers or candles

No comments:

Post a Comment